- GENERAL ASSUMPTIONS
- The blog szlakiusa.pl (hereinafter referred to as “the Blog”) pays a lot of attention to respecting the privacy of its users. Collected data are used primarily for Blog administration purposes.
- The Blog is being run by a private person, Dorota Sulima, hereinafter referred to as “the Administrator”, who is the administrator of the personal data of users as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of the personal data and free movement of such data and repealing directive 95/46/WE.
- The administrator does not strive for identification of the portal users.
- COLLECTION, USAGE AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- There are several rights attributable to users related to personal data being processed, . Every user has the right to access the data, the rights of modification, deletion and/or limitation of processing, the right to object, the right to complain to a supervisory body etc.
- Administrator has the right to give access to the personal data to the state bodies duly authorized by provisions of law, including the law enforcement bodies.
- This webservice contains references to services of other companies. This includes plugins of social media (Facebook), maps (Google Maps) and videos (YouTube). Usage of those portals can result in information about the user being transferred third parties.
- There are the so called social plugins next to some contents, which are connected to social media (such as Facebook, Instagram). Using this functions the user can share certain contents with his acquaintances, as well as recommend them.
- Additional personal data is collected in locations where the user consented by filling out a form (contact, comments). This data is used solely to facilitate this function.
- In order to measure the efficiency of advertisements through affiliation platforms, the website uses conversion tracking (a tool allowing the Administrator to acquire information about user’s interactions with an advertisement). This data is usually collected using cookie files and similar technologies, which serve as a way of measuring marketing campaign successfulness.
- Contact with the person supervising the data processing for the Administrator is possible electronically under the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- When the website visitor leaves a comment, data visible in the comment form is being collected, together with their IP address and their browser signature, as a tool for recognizing spam.
- The Blog uses a native WordPress comment system. The data provided by you (you are not obliged to provide it) will be visible on the Blog for other users.
- If you leave a comment on the Blog you will have a possibility to save your name, e-mail address and your website address in the cookies, which will automatically fill out every field, when you write another comment. Those cookies expire after one year.
- EMBEDDED CONTENS FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Articles on this website can contain embedded contents (such as videos, pictures, articles etc.). Embedded contents from other websites behave analogically, as if the user visited the specific website directly.
- STATISCICS ANALYSYS
- Google Analytics uses the “cookie” technology, which works by placing text files on your device, what allows the Administrator to analyze the source of traffic and the means by which the visitor uses it.
- Google collects data gathered by placing “cookie” files on specific devices and stores it on their servers. Google uses to prepare reports and to provide other services related to online traffic and internet usage.
- Google can also pass on this data to thirds parties, if there is such an obligation based on regulations or when they process such data of behalf of Google.
- Data is processed for 12 months since the last activity. After a lapse of this period the cookies are deleted.
- COOKIES FROM PARTNER SERVERS
The Blog very carefully chooses its business partners but is not to be held responsible for their policy in terms of cookies. This is why we recommend verification of every of our partners on your own, and we suggest that you make the decision yourself, if you want to accept their cookies.
The Blog uses scripts of following partners:
- Google Inc. based in Mountain View (CA, USA)
- Facebook Inc. based in Menlo Park (CA, USA)
- BLOG PARTNER PRIVACY SAFETY POLICY
We choose our business partners very carefully and we verify the links on our blog leading to other websites.
But we are not responsible for the standards and privacy safety policies of their owners, operators or the administrators of those websites. This is why we encourage you to verify every of our partners on your own and to make the decision if you want to hand them your personal data yourself.
- DATA STORING
- When you leave a comment it will be stored together with the metadata for an indefinite period of time. This allows us to recognize and approve future comments automatically, without sending them to the moderator every time.
- By sending me an e-mail using electronical mail you give me your e-mail address and all the information contained in it, in order to establish contact. This data is stored only for communication purposes, and the basis for data processing is art. 6 s 1a of GDPR, which is your consent given by establishing contact. The legal basis of processing after the contact had finished is a justified reason in case there comes a need to reestablish contact in the future (art. 6 s 1.f of GDPR).
The contents of correspondence can be archived for an unspecified amount of time. You can inquire about the data being deleted (in case the data is not needed for my wellbeing, for example during a dispute) and about providing you with the history, if it had been archived.
- DATA TRANSFER
- User comments can be checked by an automatic spam detection software.
- E-mail address is handed over and processed only for mailing purposes to:
- Google Inc. based in Mountain View (CA, USA)
The blog is located on the servers of the JCHost.pl company (ul. Wspólna 11, 32-985 Modlniczka NIP: 5130232935), which stores your data provided by you in the comments.
- YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- The co called “cookies” are text files, which are stored in the end device of the Blog.
- There are two types of cookies used on the blog: session cookies and persistent Session cookies are temporary files, which are stored until the user logs out, leaves the website or shuts the software off. The persistent cookies are stored in the User’s device for an unspecified amount of time, or until the User deletes them. In many cases the software used for website browsing (internet browser) allows cookie files to be stored.
- In case when you co not consent for placing cookie files on your device you can prevent them from being stored in your browser settings. The information on how to do this should be available in the help files of your web browser. In case you do block the cookies, we cannot guarantee the Blog to work correctly.
- The software used by the Blog automatically collects device information which you use in logs. This data is used only for statistics regarding device type, operational systems, browser type, screen resolution, color depth, IP, internet provider, or address to optimize the blog and to provide the best experience possible.
- The data is never connected with provided data, which is mentioned earlier, and is used solely for statistical analysis and system error correction mechanisms. The Blog uses hosting provided by JCHost.pl.
- Data is stored for 24 months since the last activity.
- HANDING PERSONAL DATA OVER
- In special situations, when the law obliges the Administrator to hand personal data over to state bodies, the administrator will provide access to such data.
- Except those situations, your personal data will be handed to thirds parties only when the law requires so, or when there is an obligation of the Administrator stemming out of the law and/or the agreement. Thirds parties where the data can be handed over include: marketing agencies, banks, accountant bureaus, IT service providers, courier companies, logistic companies, payment institutions, carriers.
- In case of such a handover, the Administrator enters into a special handling agreements, which guarantee a high standard of data protection and preservation of confidentiality and safety of personal data.
- YOUR RIGHTS
- According to current legal regulations you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- The right to object or to request a limitation of processing of your data;
- The right to complain about your personal data being processed;
- The right to access your personal data;
- The right to modify or delete your personal data;
- The right to transfer your personal data
- The right to repeal the consent of your data being processed.
- The right to complain to a supervisory subject – Główny Inspektor Ochrony Danych Osobowych (The General Inspector of Personal Data Protection).
The Administrator will contact you only using the e-mail provided by you.